In My Mailbox - 8/9

Tuesday, August 9, 2011


I was able to get a good bit this week! I am so excited to read these and I'm not even sure where to start.

Bought:

The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
Leviathan - Scott Westerfield
Keeping the Moon - Sarah Dessen
The Dead and Gone - Susan Beth Pfeffer
Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves
Generation Dead - Daniel Waters
Wake - Lisa McMann
The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong
Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey

On My Kindle:

The Magnolia League - Katie Crouch
Ethereal - Addison Moore
The Girl in the Steel Corset - Kady Cross
Eden - Keary Taylor
The Thirteenth Chime - Emma Michaels


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...