Sunday Recap - 8/21

Sunday, August 21, 2011
I know I have been bad (shame) about not keeping up with my features lately -- but I am intending to fix that! I want to do one big post with the past week's features, so we'll see if I can get that done.

(note to self:) This week I will get my features done!

I need to update my 2011 reads list too. I also need to get myself in gear and start super-reading so I can get my 2011 challenge done. I am 35 books in out of 100. I need to get in 3-4 books a week to meet the goal. Whoa at the pressure!

I have been putting off reading Mockingjay because it is the last one, but I started it last night because I can't hold out any more. It makes me nervous though. I have no idea what is going to happen now!! Will the ending be good? Will it be bad? Something in between? AHHH!

On another note...

I can't believe my little boy is going to be FOUR next month! He will be grown before I know it. Why do they have to grow so fast?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay, now that my self-rant is over, getting to some good stuff! I wanted to do my own little weekly recap type thing, so let's see how it goes!

Last week, this is what I read:

Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer

The Dead and the Gone - Susan Beth Pfeffer
This World We Live In - Susuan Beth Pfeffer
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey

Last week I managed to read some super awesome books! The Last Survivors series was amazing! Life As We Knew It was my favorite of the three. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side was great too. I think you should definitely check these out the next time you have a chance!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...