August Recap

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am shocked at how fast August went by! I am super excited for fall though. Over here where I am, the humidity and the heat is crazy. I am definitely not a hot weather person. So, with fall coming, I thought I would add a nice picture of what I am looking forward too. ;)

With that said, this has been one crazy summer! First, I would like to thank Parajunkee (Parajunkee's View) for featuring me on Follow Friday again and thanks to all my new followers!

So, my fall goals are to increase the number of books I read so I can reach my 2011 reading goal. I lost out on a few months, since I started in May. So far I have read 41 books, so I am 9 away from the halfway point.

Books Read in August:

The Magnolia League - Katie Crouch 5/5
The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong 4/5
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa - 5/5
Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer 4/5
The Dead and the Gone - Susan Beth Pfeffer 3/5
This World We Live In - Susan Beth Pfeffer 4/5
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey 4/5
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins 5/5
Delirium - Lauren Oliver 5/5
Matched - Ally Condie 4/5
Ashfall - Mike Mullin 4/5
Divergent - Veronica Roth 5/5


I have to say that I have read some really awesome books I don't think you should miss! As you see, I linked up the titles so you can see the review for them easily instead of having to search. :) I read 12 books in August and I am hoping to bump that up to 20 books in September. I am hoping to squeeze in 8 books more this month than I had in August.

I have also come to love dystopian novels so much (as you can see, I have been reading a good bit of those). I'm thinking I might have a new favorite genre......


Photobucket

1 comments:

Tia said...

What a really great list of books! You had a really good August.

Tia @ Falling For Books

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...