Cover Crazy - 1/26

Thursday, January 26, 2012


Emma and her friend Chloe are spending vacation in Florida. When Emma (literally) runs into a hot guy named Galen on the beach, little does she know he’s a prince of the Syrena. Galen and Emma both feel something strange – is it attraction? – and Galen suspects that Emma might well be the girl he’s heard of – a human who can communicate with fish.

What follows is a deadly scene with a shark in which Galen witnesses Emma’s gifts. He must know more about her, and follows her back to New Jersey, and high school, to find out for sure if she’s the key to saving his kingdom. Soon, Emma can’t deny her feelings for him, but can’t explain them, either – and both she and Galen must learn more about where she comes from and what her powers are before they can trust one another and their feelings.


I am totally in love with this cover. It is simplistic, but so stunning. I like how her white dress stands out against the dark, aquatic background. The font is great as well, definitely loving that. It flows really well with the picture. Again, I love this cover and this one is getting added to my TBR list. It's expected publication date is 5/22.




Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms.

6 comments:

parenting articles said...

i am always attracted to the books' covers! this is really nice

Online Parenting Class

Samantha said...

I am too, part of what draws me into a book - the cover & the summary.

Jenny said...

Yep! I'm reading this one based almost solely on the cover too. Beautiful!

Samantha said...

I love it!

Kristi The Book Faery said...

I always say I'm not a 'Cover Lover' but truthfully, LOL, they do grab my attention!
This one is gorgeous and I've seen it once before and thought how stunning it was!

Great choice and the synopsis sounds awesome!

Samantha said...

I think it is simply stunning and I agree the synopsis sounds great!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...