January 2012 Recap

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
January has come and gone pretty quickly. I was finally able to get of my long reading slump and I'm back to chowing down books! Here is what I read this month:
Songs for a Teenage Nomad - Kim Culbertson
Ash - Malinda Lo
Crossed - Ally Condie
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins


The Strange Case of Finley Jayne - Kady Cross
The Water Wars - Cameron Stracher
Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson
New Girl - Paige Harbison
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake

Total: 10




Books I am dying to read in February:




Beneath a Meth Moon [2/2]
Born Wicked [2/7]
The Nightmare Garden [2/14]
Arcadia Awakens [2/14]
Fever [2/21]
Pandemonium [2/28]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...