Sunday Recap - 1/22

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I hope everyone has had a great week! You know, I'm beginning to think that perhaps where I am (not sure about the rest of the world in weather terms), the seasons are quite confused! Normally January is our coldest month and when we would usually get wintry weather, but that doesn't seem to be the case this winter. I am actually a little disappointed. So, I have added my own little bit of winter, since Mother Nature has decided its not exactly winter, but more of some weird fall/spring/sprinkle in a few cold days AND a couple of thunderstorms season. I can only hope that when spring and summer roll around it's not dreadfully hot -- this girl is not a hot weather person in the least!

Here is what I have read this week:



Crossed
Anna and the French Kiss

Here is what I am currently reading:



And in case you missed it...

In My Mailbox
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Cover Crazy
Follow Friday
TGIF

Also here is the post about Dystopian Domination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...