Apologies!

Monday, May 23, 2011
Sorry I have been out. I have had a couple of dilemmas...

1) I am trying to spruce up my blog page, which is really a pain because other than posting, I have hardly a clue as to how to do custom editing on here.

2) I have been having the hardest time trying to decide what to read *shame on me*... There are just so many good ones and I have no clue which one I want to read next, but there will be a new review soon, I promise!!

3) This one is not a dilemma, but HUGE news!! I found out Thursday that I am going to be an aunt!! My husband's sister found out that she is going to have a baby. I am super stoked! Now I get to ruin hers rotten (like she does mine). Mwahahaha! ;)

At any rate, hopefully I will have it together soon.



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...