Undead and Unwed - MaryJanice Davidson

Friday, May 20, 2011

"First Betsy Taylor loses her job, then she's killed in a car accident. But what really bites is that she can't seem to stay dead. And now her new friends have the ridiculous idea that Betsy is the prophesied vampire queen, and they want her help in overthrowing the most obnoxious power-hungry vampire in five centuries." (barnesandnoble.com)

First and foremost, this book had me laughing out loud - frequently and a few times to the point it hurt! This is the funniest book in chick lit I have yet to read. Needless to say, I was stoked when I realized it had several sequels.

The story follows Betsy, who starts out having this horrific day, only to die and come back. While having a bit of a vain designer shoe obsession, she is a very funny and likeable character. The only complaint I have is that the romance aspect took a bit longer to play out than I would have liked, but in all honesty, it is only because I am a sucker for love and romance.

I would definitely recommend this book, and have gotten my sister in law hooked on it as well. ;)

What I give this book:

Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...