Glass Houses - Rachel Caine

Thursday, June 30, 2011

College freshman Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation. When Claire heads off-campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Her new roommates don't show many signs of life, but they'll have Claire's back when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood.

I can't believe I am just now reading this series. Why did it take so long to let the awesomness of the Morganville Vampires escape me?!

Claire Danvers is a sixteen-year-old college freshman. Yes, young, but she is incredibly smart and gifted. She is a little quirky and a very cute character. I think she does well for her age. When she goes to Morganville for college, all she wants is to study, get good grades, and prepare for a better college. Little does she know that in Morganville she is going to find nothing but trouble and an enormous secret about the town: that Morganville is run by vampires.

I really enjoyed this. It was a light read (for me) even if it had some darker moments when the plot thickened. I look forward to reading the next book in the series, which is The Dead Girls' Dance.


What I give this book:

Photobucket





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...