New Things - May and June

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
I am still making my way through Game of Thrones at the moment, and also have been trying to think of different ideas for this blog. I still have a few things to add. :) I have added the widget for the 2011 reading challenge from goodreads.com. The challenge is hosted at Book Chick City. Hopefully, having a late start won't hinder me too much.

I am also hoping to get a lot more reading done with this book, I haven't had quite the time I usually do since my hours at work have picked up a bit, but progress is progress I suppose. ;)

I also have finally gotten my books on my iPod Touch (yay!) and have decided to ask the hubby (finally) for some sort of eBook reader for my birthday. ;)

Ok, now onward...

In May:

I started this blog last month, well May 16th to be exact. I was inspired by all the awesome review blogs I have stumbled across, which I thank in those being the people who have helped me to remember my own passion for books and the inspiration I needed to start my own blog.

The books:

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan - 4/5

The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan - 4/5

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - 3.5/5

Insatiable by Meg Cabot - 4/5

Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson - 4/5

P.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern - 5/5

I have also spent the better part of it trying to come up with my own designs and ideas (some have worked, most have failed *pouty face*).

This month...

I hope to accomplish a great deal more - in both reading and blog design.

Some other things I am *possibly* wanting to get going here are...

What's It About Wednesday
or
Feature Friday
something along those lines...

...and possibly another thing or two.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...