The Hunger Games Movie

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Is anyone else excited about this?! I know I am!!




I really like her as Katniss. When I saw the picture of her blonde, I was hesitant, but here I think she looks fantastic. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


Here is the link to some of the cast set to play in the movie adaptation of the book. Some of them I can picture, others not so much.

The Hunger Games Cast

The Hunger Games Cast 2

In case you don't feel like clicking throught the pictures from the link, these are the characters so far...

Katniss Everdeen - Jennifer Lawrence
Peeta Mellark - Josh Hutcherson
Gale Hawthorne - Liam Hemsworth
Effie Trinket - Elizabeth Banks
Mrs. Everdeen - Paula Malcomson
Cinna - Lenny Kravitz
Primrose Everdeen - Willow Shields
Seneca Crane - Wes Bentley
Thresh - Dayo Okeniyi
Rue - Amandla Stenberg
Marvel - Jack Quaid
Glimmer - Leven Rambin
Caesar Flickerman - Stanley Tucci
Haymitch Abernathy - Woody Harrelson
Claudius Templesmith - Toby Jones
President Snow - Donald Sutherland
Cato - Alexander Ludwig
Clove - Isabelle Fuhrman
Tribute Boy (District 3) - Ian Nelson
Tribute Girl (District 3) - Kalia Prescott
Tribute Boy (District 4) - Ethan Jameson
Tribute Girl (District 4) - Tara Macken



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooo! I hadn't seen her with her hair dyed and all dressed up. Fun!

Samantha said...

I know! I'm excited! I think she looks much better this way.

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...