TGIF!

Friday, June 24, 2011



TGIF is a meme hosted by Ginger (who also made the way cool TGIF graphic) at GReads.

This week she asks:

Summer Love: Where is your ideal place to take a summer vacation & get lost in a book?

I would have to say that my favorite place to vacation is in Edisto, SC. I fell in love with it the first time I went and have since dreamed of going back. It is a nice, quiet beach with beautiful beach houses. I loved sitting there with my book cracked open, getting lost in the story and being able to hear and smell the ocean (without having to get in - I do not like sea critters!). My favorite non-vacation summer reading place is either on a porch swing (lying down of course) or in a comfy outdoor chair, usually in the evening when it is cooler.

Be sure to check out Ginger's blog (link above)!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...