Follow Friday (2)

Saturday, July 23, 2011


(From Parajunkee's View)
This week the featured blogger is We Fancy Books.

We Fancy Books



This week's question:

Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

- Suzanne Collins
- Lauren DeStefano
- Edgar Allen Poe or Ralph Waldo Emerson (this one is a tie)

(From Alison Can Read)
The featured blogger is A Novella's Tale.




Book Blogger Hop




Photobucket

2 comments:

KristinCanRead said...

I would also love to meet Suzanne Collins.

My Follow Friday!

Unknown said...

Oooh what a cute blog, seriously. I love it and I'm definitely a new follower.

I haven't yet read The Hunger Games trilogy, but I have the first book on my shelf and I'm thinking about reading it within the next few months. :)

Suz @ A Soul Unsung
Tweet Me!
susanhaugland@att.net

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...