In My Mailbox - 7/26

Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I was going to insert the Goodreads links for these but it said unexpected error on their site so it may be down for maintenance or something. I will try to add them when it is back up!




This week there was an awesome sale at Books-a-Million! I got these for $3.97 a piece. Woohoo! Gotta love a bargain. :)

Uglies - Scott Westerfield

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick

Claire de Lune - Christine Johnson

Cryer's Cross - Lisa McMann

The Secret Year - Jennifer R. Hubbard

Also....

I GOT A KINDLE!

Since my birthday is next week my husband bought me a Kindle and surprised me with it early. So I was super excited about that. :)



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...