Cover Crazy - 2/2

Thursday, February 2, 2012


Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.


I loved the first cover, and this one is just as gorgeous! I still need to read Die for Me, so that I can read this one as well. I have heard great things about the first book, so I need to get on that. I absolutely love the colors on this one and I love how the swirls add to the feel of it.

Until I Die is to be released 5/8/2012.

Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

That is a beautiful cover! I'm not a fan of blue, but even that looks pretty!

Samantha said...

That's what I thought too. :)

Giselle said...

Ooh this series has covers part of my all time favorite I just love em! :D

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Jo K said...

Gorgeous cover! I still need to read Die for Me, too ... I'm going to, some day:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...