Follow Friday (10)

Friday, February 3, 2012
Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?
I'm a total sucker for romance most of the time, but it's not what I look for necessarily. I like characters who, even when broken, can still manage to hold their head high and face the world. I also like the ones who, when everything is stacked against them, can still manage to make their way through everything without losing who they really are.

Friday Features:
Progress and Procrastination & Omnom Books
Submit your own link to the linky list @ Parajunkee or Alison Can Read.

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Great answer. I never thought of it that way, but yeah, that's the kind of character I like too. I don't mind the wimpy ones, but they have to be able to get through what's happening and face up to the challenges ahead of them.

Samantha said...

Exactly :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...