Sunday Recap - 2/12

Sunday, February 12, 2012




So I'm SUPER excited that The Walking Dead is coming back on tonight! I can't wait to see what is going to happen now. As you know, this show is just full of surprises. I was disappointed when they said they were splitting up the season, but now I am kind of glad they did. After this, I will have A Game of Thrones coming back (April 1), then True Blood (this summer).




Anyway... yay for zombies!!! This show definitely has me hooked and I can't wait for it.



What I have read this past week:


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Incarnate - Jodi Meadows
Everneath - Brodi Ashton
Croak - Gina Damico
A Million Suns - Beth Revis

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Seriously? We've read the same stuff, except for Croak :D

Samantha said...

That's too funny!

Jackie M. said...

Ahhh! I'm dying for tonight's episode! This is my favorite show of all time :)

Samantha said...

I love it!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...