Sunday Recap - 2/5

Saturday, February 4, 2012
It has definitely been a busy week! I hope everyone has had a great week/weekend.

Here is what I have read this past week:





New Girl - Paige Harbison
Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake
The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney
Across the Universe - Beth Revis
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
Cryer's Cross - Lisa McMann

Last week's features...

IMM
Teaser Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Cover Crazy
Follow Friday

2 comments:

roro said...

awesome 2 books i liked/loved 2 there
new girl/ across the universe[yaaay u read it wooopee]

Samantha said...

I fell in love with Across the Universe and will not rest until I have my hands on A Million Suns!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...