Tagged!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012
This is the first I have heard of tagging (yes, I'm THAT slow) and Jenny @ Alternate Readality has tagged me. So on we go...

Rules
1 You must post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Questions from Jenny
1 What is something you dread?

LAUNDRY! I loathe it, I want it to go away forever.

2 What is your favorite food?

It has been and always will be good ol' mac and cheese.

3 What kind of car was your first car?

I actually have never had a car, but I have a completely irrational fear of driving. I had my permit. Once.

4 Picture taker or camera hog?

Photography is one of my gazillion hobbies and it comes in spurts.

5 Do you have any pets?

2 dogs, 2 cats, and a guinea pig

6 What would you do if you got to meet your movie star crush?

I would be at a loss for words, and probably just have some kind of babble that is far from understandable.

7 What would you do if you met your literary crush?

Yeah, probably the same as with a movie star crush.

8 Socks on or off when you sleep?

Definitely off. I can't sleep with socks on. It just feels weird.

9 What book(s) have you been mad enough to throw across the room?

That's a tough one. I can't really remember. One though, is The Scarlet Letter. Not so much because of the story, but for some reason, I feel like it's the full laundry basket of books. I think maybe I would have hurled it at my English teacher, but that's more about her than the book. I have always been an English class lover and a book worm but sophomore English is NOT one of y fondest memories. I have since though about going back and trying to read it on my own, but I am a bit wary -- too many bad English memories.

10 What book(s) have you hugged to your chest in love?

Honestly, there have been a lot of those. I'm also one of those people that are funny about their books. I am picky about the care of them. I have actually had people tell me that my books don't even look like they have been read (and trust me, they have been). I treat my books like babies (haha!).

11 What was the name of a childhood stuffed animal?

Mr. Pickles, who was a giant pink stuffed bunny

Okay, so here's my 11 questions for 11 bloggers:

1 Do you listen to a lot of music?
2 What is your favorite type of paranormal being/mythical creature?
3 What was your favorite story/book as a kid?
4 Do you have any phobias/fears?
5 Who is your biggest book crush?
6 What was your favorite class in high school?
7 Would you rather travel back to the past or travel to the future?
8 If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
9 Sweet or salty?
10 Horror, comedy, romance, or drama movies?
11 What book what you recommend above all others?

And now to tag...

LC's Adventures in Library Land
Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy
Lily's Bookshelf
The Reader Bee
The Unread Reader
Singing and Reading in the Rain
A Life Bound by Books
A Journey in Reading
Musings of a Book Lover
A Midsummer Night's Read
A Novella's Tale

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'm making post right now!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Right?! Sleeping with socks on feels sooo weird. And who doesn't love good ol' mac&cheese! Fun answers. I really enjoyed getting to know a bit more about you! :)

Samantha said...

Thanks :)

Kate Maxwell said...

I threw 'The House of Mirth' by Edith Wharton across the room, screaming, 'Where's the Mirth?!' Freaked my family out!

Thanks for Tagging me... it was a lot of fun to answer your questions and also read your answers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...