Cover Crazy - 2/9

Thursday, February 9, 2012




In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor..



This one is just wicked awesome! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and I can't wait for this one to come out. On this cover though, Anna looks a lot less frightening and has more of a 'help me' look. I'm definitely curious as to where she is at and by the looks of the cover, she's in some kind of hell-like place. So now I'm wondering where is she exactly and if Cas be able to find and save her.

Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms.

3 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

I haven't read book one yet, but I keep hearing great things about Cas. But yeah, I have to agree with you about the cover. Still, I think it's awesome.

Samantha said...

Anna Dressed in Blood was fantastic.

Lola said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this cover. I definitely like the splash of color, but Anna looks younger. Can't wait to read it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...