Follow Friday (11)

Friday, February 10, 2012
Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?
That is a bit of a hard one for me to answer. I have my favorites, which I could read again and again, but there is also nothing like cracking open a new book for the first time, which if I read the same one over and over, I would miss.
Friday Features:
Book Chowdown & Goldilox and the Three Weres


Submit your own link to the linky list @ Parajunkee or Alison Can Read.

This is the first week I'm trying out the Social Hop that Parajunkee hosts. It's purpose is to gain Twitter followers and Facebook Fan Page likes. Follow me and I'll follow you.

To add your link to the list, go to Parajunkee's site here.

My Twitter
My Facebook

5 comments:

Lucy Swing said...

New follower!

Have a great weekend :)

Priscilla TheGreat said...

It's a tough question for a lot of people, but it's pretty easy for me.

My FF Post

I'm also trying the social hop today. Maybe I'll see you around!

Unknown said...

Cute blog.
Finally. Someone with the same answer!! Yay. lol.

*new follower*

-Shanise @ Camisado Mind

Samantha said...

Thanks!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. This is a hard choice but I'd probably go with my fav book.
My Hop

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...