Follow Friday (12)

Friday, February 17, 2012

BeefcakeandBabes Asks:I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What’s the most unique character name you’ve come across?
I really liked the name Aoife from The Iron Thorn and another was Anais, who was the older sister of Virginia in The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things.



Friday Features: Beefacke and Babes & Le' Grande Codex

To add your link to the list, go to Parajunkee's site here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a very weird name. Aoife... I'd be so distracted every time I read that, trying to enunciate the A-o-i lol

Samantha said...

Lol! Yeah I had to look up the correct pronunciation as soon as I saw it (Ee-fa) because I knew the way I was pronouncing it (Oh-ay-fee how I managed that, I'm not sure...) was not even close.

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments! I always try to comment back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...